Wednesday, June 26, 2019

FLASH FICTION CONTEST #1

The Pink Case
I was breathing heavily as I finally crossed the finish line. Sweat was dripping down my face. Then in the corner of my eye I saw a familiar looking man running with a pink instrument case. I remembered exactly whose case that was. I tried to run after him but I was still recovering from my race. I saw the man cut through a backyard. Next I saw a young girl crying. I saw a small puddle of tears next to her. “Kaytlen, did that man just steal your instrument” I said. “Yes” said kaytlen. “I'll investigate it, ok”? “Ok” said kaytlen. Then I remembered that my friend lived in the house that the thief cut across, maybe he saw his face. I ran to his house. When I got there I saw him gardening his plants.”did you see a guy running with a pink case”? “no , but I did see my brother run into the house in a rush”. I went inside and found the instrument inside and returned it to kaytlen. “Thank you”. “My pleasure”

No comments:

Post a Comment